Friday, June 6, 2014
- 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm: Pre-race check-in at Lake Cuyamaca.
- 5:00 pm: Pre Race Briefing at Lake Cuyamaca. Highly encouraged but not mandatory. If you cannot attend this, please notify the Race Director. You must check in on Saturday no later than 5:00 am to get last minute details, pick up your runner bag, and deposit drop bags. ARRIVE EARLY - PARKING IS EXTREMELY TIGHT!
Saturday, June 7, 2014
- NLT 5:15 am: All Drop Bags must be deposited at appropriate aid station bin next to the Registration Tent. Drop Bags leave venue at 5:30 am!
- 5:50 am: Final Race Briefing in front of Start Banner.
- 6:00 am: Race Start in front of Registration Tent. We will not allow any runners to start late since sweep runners will be removing marking ribbons just behind the last runner/s.
Sunday, June 8, 2014
- 12:00 am (approx) to 6:00 am: Sub-24 hour finishers arrive at finish line and receive their brass belt buckle.
- 6:00 am to 2:00 pm: Sub 32-hour finishers receive their bronze buckles.
Food and refreshments will be served beginning midnight Saturday until the event ends. Please stick around and enjoy the day.